Perform technical/functional, minor/major repair and maintenance tasks for industrial, on-road, and other power/electrical driven equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Perform all full range and most complex preventative maintenance, diagnostic, troubleshooting, and repair duties of the Mechanic Class including after hour emergency requests.
- Assist with meeting required equipment maintenance standards, schedules, and quality of work.
- Assist with inside rental equipment controls.
- Ensure that all data entry is current and accurate, including labor, sublet, and materials.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with managers, supervisors, subordinates, and peers.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment.
- Amend and adapt procedures to reflect ongoing changes in company operations and data requirements.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.