Assist land manager in evaluating suitable land for farming. Assist with the lease and purchase of land to grow crops.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning.
· Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
· 401k plan with a discretionary match, subject to a vesting schedule
· Paid Sick, Vacation, Holiday Time and Personal Hours
· Local car dealers discounts for Employee Vehicle Purchase/Lease Programs
· Subsidized gym membership with InShape health clubs
· Free on-site personal training and other wellness-focused activities at company gym
· Tuition discount partnership program with University of La Verne
· Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout California