Supervise production at Juice Division.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate between sales needs and production crews to schedule production runs.
- Maintain continuous production flow.
- Ensure that all mechanical and electrical systems are functioning properly on the production lines.
- Promptly report all malfunctions requiring maintenance to the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Lead person on duty.
- Record all production data by field name and Lot number as required.
- Schedule production personnel as needed.
- Coordinate all personnel issues, including payroll status changes, with Operations Manager.
- Train, supervise, and ensure satisfactory performance of all production personnel.
- Document all disciplinary actions and periodically review with Operations Manager.
- Document and ensure adequate employee safety training, including “job specific”, is performed on a regular basis.
- Enforce (GMP’s) Good Manufacturing Practices, equipment specific safety policies, proper PPE, Lockout/Tag out and confined spaces procedures.
- Ensure the plant and equipment are clean and sanitized including; building structure and process equipment within deadline guidelines.
- Ensure that all equipment and personnel are operating safely.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to work in different temperatures.