Serve as a Constant Improvement change lead assisting with analysis and constant improvement of Ag operations including field testing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Pursue Ag Division Continuous Improvement in all areas of operations through the application of advanced technology, design and analysis while applying the following concepts:
- Develops project objectives and proposals through conferring with management.
- Determines project specifications by studying design, stakeholder requirements, and performance standards; completing technical reports; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases, elements and associated departments; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project schedule by studying plan & specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project by reviewing design, specifications & plan; schedule adjustments; recommends actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommends actions.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting trials.
- Maintains project database by compiling performance data; entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to overall effort by supporting team members as needed.
- Lead by example the Division's Mission, Strategy and Values.
- Responsible for 5S Organization of all work areas.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.