Maintenance of company vehicles, equipment and forklifts, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
P.M. Services. Troubleshoot electrical, gas, diesel and propane engines, air brake systems, hydraulic systems, industrial electrical lifts, and small engine repairs. Operate truck crane on projects at times for construction and other departments. Transport equipment to locations. Work with other supervisors and managers. Preform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Subsidized benefits package including Medical and Dental coverage
• Generous vision reimbursement allowance for each covered family member per calendar year
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Time Off/Paid Sick and Safe Time
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Discounted gym memberships with InShape health clubs
• Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout California
• Work life balance