Systems support role that provides support to end users, and the liaison between the business and MIS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Facilitate and perform software upgrades, process improvement, process flow diagrams, and user training as required
- Communicate with business users about patching, outages, system changes, and IT/MIS changes
- Verifying and validating all the deliverable components before release to the production environment
- Analyzing the requirements and assist in eliciting measurable key performance indicators
- Configure applications for business users
- Participate in business systems related projects
- Business Engagement: A constant working knowledge of what drives the business that is created through nearly constant communication, identifying the decision makers, partnering with our stakeholders, and delivering solutions that drive the business practices of our customers. Play a lead role in planning short and long-term solutions.
- Liaison between customers and data: Assist the business with process improvement by working all other groups and vendors to find new solutions, and maintain an innovative pace with technologies. Organize and provide training classes for the customers.
- Application Administration: Provide administration for software. Vast understanding of software development, testing, unit acceptance testing (UAT), and deployment to production environment. Help facilitate data integration, manipulation, custom algorithms, and process improvement for software products.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning.