Perform fabrication, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical tasks on various types of harvesting equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
Must have the ability to perform p/m services, misc. mechanical and electrical repairs, and hydraulic repairs & installations, and metal fabrication tasks on harvest equipment. Assist co-workers in the shop and in the field. Maintain a safe and clean work space at all times. Must follow directions from Supervisor. Support the shop 5S initiatives. Must follow all required safety procedures and guidelines. Lead by example the Division's Mission, Strategy, and Values
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
· Subsidized benefits package including Medical and Dental coverage
· Generous vision reimbursement allowance for each covered family member per calendar year
· 401(k) plan
· Paid Time Off/Paid Sick and Safe Time
· Employer-paid life insurance
· Discounted gym memberships with InShape health clubs
· Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout California