To regulate the even distribution of all incoming product into the facility and also control the regulation of oversized product loading of all out going trailers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
Provide even distribution of all raw material into facility as directed by supervisor. Monitor and regulate oversize product being filled into trailers. Control water levels in water system for bush waters. Notify supervisor on any problems such as product jams, equipment problems and product spillage.
Continuous use of both hands, including grasping, pulling and pushing. Walking and balancing on both feet on even and uneven surfaces, sight, hearing, standing, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, climbing, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder. Must be able to lift and carrying 26 to 60 pounds.
· Subsidized benefits package including Medical and Dental coverage
· Generous vision reimbursement allowance for each covered family member per calendar year
· 401(k) plan
· Paid Time Off/Paid Sick and Safe Time
· Employer-paid life insurance
· Discounted gym memberships with InShape health clubs
· Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout California