To keep proper warehouse inventory tracking through use of cycle counts. Follow procedures to track distribution and material supply returns for the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Subsidized benefits package including Medical and Dental coverage
· Generous vision reimbursement allowance for each covered family member per calendar year
· 401(k) plan
· Paid Time Off/Paid Sick and Safe Time
· Employer-paid life insurance
· Discounted gym memberships with InShape health clubs
· Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout California