To collaborate with departments and provide needed aerial imagery and analytics of company’s crops, land, and holdings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Drive to farming locations and fly sites using various software platforms.
- Conduct site inspections independently.
- Collaborate with customers in developing a robust UAS/UAV analytics platform.
- Anticipate customer needs and provide guidance in sensor systems and analytics.
- Provide aerial imagery analysis by identifying potential problem areas using image sensors.
- Scout and ground truth images.
- Build and write reports based on analysis results.
- Archive and manage image storage for research and historical purposes.
- Submit FAA waivers when applicable.
- Maintain equipment and accessories for safe operation and comply with FFA rules and standards.
- Stay up-to-date on changing FFA rules, regulations, and required certifications and documentations.
- Candidate will be working outside and needs to be prepared to work in various weather and site conditions.
- Business Engagement: A constant working knowledge of what drives the business that is created through nearly constant communication, identifying the decision makers, partnering with our stakeholders, and delivering solutions that drive the business practices of our customers.
- Play a lead role in planning short and long-term solutions.
- Liaison between customers and data: Assist the business with process improvement by working with groups and vendors to find new solutions, and maintain an innovative pace with technologies.
- Organize and provide training classes for the customers.
- Application Administration: Provide administration for software. Vast understanding of software development, testing, unit acceptance testing (UAT), and deployment to production environment.
- Help facilitate data integration, manipulation, custom algorithms, and process improvement for software products.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning.