Best-In-Class adoption and deployment of optical field process systems for Ag Division with focused coordination & field support of all automated mechanical weeding/thinning operations and associated activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Coordinate all operations related to mechanized thinning and weeding systems while applying the following concepts:
- Develops program SOP, objectives and proposals through conferring with customers and management.
- Determines program specifications by studying design, operational requirements, performance standards and completing technical recommendations with cost estimates.
- Determines program responsibilities by identifying elements and associated departments; reviewing bids from contractors and process mapping sequences.
- Determines program schedule by studying planting schedule; calculating time requirements; sequencing activities in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Maintains schedule by monitoring progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls thinning and weeding program by forecasting, planning; scheduling; recommends actions.
- Maintains performance database by compiling data; entering and backing up data. Provides monthly reporting on program performance.
- Prepares status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommends actions.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting trials.
- Contributes to overall effort by supporting team members as needed.
- Lead by example the Division's Mission, Strategy and Values.
- Responsible for 5S Organization of all work areas.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.