Position is responsible for managing all activities of service orders and capital expenditure projects while maintaining clear communication on all aspects of the project with the client (GM and/or project originator). Primary objective is efficient coordination and timely execution of the project/service order.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as primary liaison with project originators (clients) and stakeholders (Production, Maintenance, QA, Safety, Regulatory, Management), Construction service groups and outside sub-contractors as needed.
- Work with client to define scope of service request.
- Perform required calculations, equipment specifications, and development of concepts and layouts to meet the client’s needs.
- Coordinate with outside sub-contractors, vendors and other engineers for equipment, services, drawings, specifications as needed.
- Obtain bids for equipment and services for projects/service orders, and then procure same once project is approved.
- Oversee and hold outside sub contractors to quality standards.
- Develop preliminary and detailed budgets, and be accountable to them for life of project.
- Prepare proposal packages for client/management approval.
- Develop, maintain, communicate and be responsible for the project schedule. Communicate all project coordination activities with stakeholders.
- Coordinate all construction disciplines on project activities and scheduling. Coordinate training of personnel on new installations with Maintenance and Operations requirements.
- Other duties as required.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.