To operate and control Color Sorter on designed specs in order to provide best quality of product to our customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The employee must demonstrate working knowledge of CSOPTRN pass the CSOPR1F qualification exam. Must have the ability to log in and select programs to use. Must have the ability to turn the cameras off and on and normalize camera signal. Must have the ability to put machine in and out of cleaning mode. Must have the ability to perform frame grabs and when to use detection types. Must have the ability to make adjustments to maps (including defect removal, detecting shadows and detecting good product). Must have the ability to change the aggressiveness of the machine and when to do so. Must be able to identify major components of the machine and their function. Must be able to operate at 80% efficiency at full production speed.
Continuous use of both hands, including grasping, pulling and pushing; use of sight, hearing; walking and balancing on even and uneven surfaces; standing, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, climbing, reaching forward, reaching overhead and below the shoulder; capable of working in hot and cold environments (working temperatures as hot as 100° to 105° F and as cold as -20° F to 32° F); must be able to work in a high noise area.
· Subsidized benefits package including Medical and Dental coverage
· Generous vision reimbursement allowance for each covered family member per calendar year
· 401(k) plan
· Paid Time Off/Paid Sick and Safe Time
· Employer-paid life insurance
· Discounted gym memberships with InShape health clubs
· Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout California