Responsible for the implementation, documentation, control and maintenance of detailed Quality Management Systems for all Grimmway Carrot and Potato Divisions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implementation, documentation, control and maintenance of detailed Quality Management Systems, including procedures, records, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and reassessment.
- Administrator for customer web portals.
- Customer compliance documentation and questionnaires.
- Measure, compile, and distribute KPIs; trend and recommend improvements.
- Monitor corrective actions from internal audits and customer/consumer complaints.
- Ensure internal and customer specifications are current and communicated to the Team.
- Assist in recall/trace back documentation.
- Develop and provide training for Food Safety and Quality requirements to Management.
- Ensuring that proper documentation (procedures and records) is prepared showing that Sanitation has been conducted in accordance with all required regulations i.e. SSOP, Master Sanitation schedule and Work Orders.
- Participate in internal food safety and quality system audits to ensure compliance to established policies and procedures.
- Participates in customer and 3rd party audits including audit preparation and action item follow-up including quality system improvements.
- Maintain record retention requirements.
- Maintain and improve on the safety, legality and quality of products and the processes.
- Clearly communicate food safety and quality objectives with production, maintenance, vendors, and outside contractors.
- Report food safety and quality issues, corrective actions and preventative measures to the management team.
- Ensure physical plant inspections are conducted on a monthly basis and reports are generated for each area (pest control, operational methods, maintenance for food safety, sanitation, personnel practices, etc.).
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to work in different temperatures. Must be able to work in a high noise area.