To facilitate the balancing of available packaging supply with present packaging demand.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for identifying packaging demand utilizing reporting and analytical tools, ordering appropriate packaging to meet the identified demand, and coordinating on time deliveries of said ordered packaging to proper locations on a daily basis.
- Day to day decisions will need to be made as to inventory levels based on usage and reporting.
- Critical thinking and problem solving will be required to make a solid decision on best practices.
- Serves as primary point of contact for suppliers supporting employee’s areas of responsibility.
- Will work hand in hand with Project Management and New Product development teams ensuring deliverables to schedule.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions as to whether we continue relationships with certain packaging suppliers.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.