Provide Claims and Insurance administrative support for the Legal Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for liability, property, excess and automobile insurances and working with insurance companies, tracking insurance certificates, issuing insurance certificates, and working with other vendors.
- Responsible for managing claims and vendors.
- As a member of the Legal Department must communicate with vendors, insurance companies, insurance brokers, defense counsel, licensing and permitting agencies and others pertaining to insurance, claims and disputes.
- Will practice good safety and housekeeping habits as well as enforce them.
- Telecommuting is not available in this position.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning.