Perform all types of maintenance and repairs on various farming equipment. Examples are, but not limited to, vehicles, tractors, booster, implements, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIO
- Support Farm Shop initiatives in improving and sustaining an effective maintenance and repair program at all times.
- Perform various types of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and welding repairs on a variety of medium and large agricultural equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance services on tractors, implements, and planting equipment. Assist co-workers in the shop and in the field.
- Effectively communicate between coworkers and management at all times.
- Maintain a safe and clean work space at all times.
- Must follow directions from Manager / Supervisor.
- Support the shop and service truck 5S initiatives.
- Must follow all required safety procedures and guidelines.
- Lead by example the Division’s Mission, Strategy, and Values
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Walking and balancing on even and uneven surfaces, standing, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, climbing, reaching forward, and reaching overhead and below the shoulder. Must be sighted. Lifting 0 to 75 pounds.