To assist with the accounting and costing of farming operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with monthly closing duties related to crops.
- Develop and maintain crop standard rates.
- Prepare monthly journal entries to relieve crop cost inventories based on current standards.
- Review COGs and Crop Inventories to ensure costs are being relieved timely and accurately.
- Develop and maintain farming overhead allocation rates and prepare monthly journal entries to allocate farming overhead costs to crops.
- Analysis and ad hoc reporting related to crop and farming overhead expenses.
- Assist farming managers with reporting needs and meet monthly to review costs and standard rates.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position throughout much of the working day. Ability to occasionally move about inside the office. Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity equipment.