To assist in coordinating GIS (Geographic Information System) development projects, preform day-to-day GIS operations, build and maintain GIS projects, and provide support for GPS data collection.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain various active GIS projects that support multi-departmental decision making
- Work independently and deliver finished products to end customer
- Build and maintain projects for data collection on ESRI Collector, Survey123, Web Maps, and Server
- Responsible for Trimble and EOS Arrow products, including maintaining, testing, and providing user support
- Build and maintain special projects that can be time sensitive
- Utilize drone imagery in various projects, including analyzing raster images
- Maintain GIS enterprise geodatabases, layers, and shapefiles
- Ensure data integrity
- Maintain a working knowledge of what drives the business, through close communication with decision makers and stakeholders to deliver solutions that drive the business
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor
Must be able to remain in a stationary position throughout much of the working day. Ability to occasionally move about inside the office. Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity equipment.